April 3, 2020, 6 p.m.
Oh jeez. This week at my day job I worked on drainage. We put in 4 4" corrugated pipe in 4 rows (separated by probably 15'). The process went like this. The ditches had fallen in some so we had to get in them (they were very soupy) and dig out the excess material on the bottom to make them flat with a small grade so the water would flow freely. We then put in pea gravel as a base, the pipe, more pea gravel, and then finally dirt.
The layout of the lines is basically this.
I also worked a good amount on HordeMode this week. I implemented a decent firearm system and I'm going to finish it up this weekend. (will be on GItHub soon)
until next time